Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Autumn Shopping Day Out ...


Yesterday as it was my husbands day off from work we decided to go out for the day out shopping. 

I was unfortunately holding a slight hangover from a few glasses of wine the night before and was so cold all day. 

We was going to go to Lincoln but as we missed the early train due to me not getting up early enough we did a detour and ended up in Derby. 


I must have been feeling ill I didn't even buy a thing to wear, lots to eat though MacDonald's breakfast with hot chocolate,a double Mars bar and a Lucozade, all for recovery!!..




Outfit-
Fur collar biker jacket - Primark new in
Cardigan - Primark new in
Skinny jeans - Matalan few years ago
Boots - Famous footwear early this year
Bag - Local Market


By the time we nearly got home I decided I was going to bed to have a little sleep whilst the hubby fetch the kids from school. 

When I got in my son had taking in a delivery for me, some dresses from the Gok Wan’s 1st anniversary collection for Tu at Sainsbury’s to road test. 

 All of a sudden I felt loads better and very excited about the dresses, they are amazing. 

I found myself dancing around the kitchen swaying them around.

 I have just got around to trying them on and they fit perfect as though they were made for me. 

I cant wait to get my post ready for Saturday to show you them....
.


About the new Gok Wan range:

The Gok Wan’s  collection is all about dressing real women, whether you be an office worker, a mum, a teacher, a chef, a stylist or whatever walk of life in any shape or size, and offering amazing style solutions to make the best of your shape.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig