Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 19 August 2012

George/ASDA's Back to School 'Little Designers' Challenge ...


The team from George at Asda asked me if I would like to take part in a Back to School 'Little Designers' Challenge.

I am always up for something different so said "count me in".

 A challenge that involves one of my children makes it all the better.



'CHOSEN BY MUMS; TESTED BY KIDS; GUARANTEED BY GEORGE’

The challenge is for my son who has to get creative in personalising his very own back pack they provided.

It sounded great as an added bonus one of the lucky mums will win £150 worth of ASDA vouchers (and the runner up as well as the blog with the most comments winning a £50 ASDA voucher)!!

Hint Hint!!


Also I got to choose around £20-00 worth of school necessities from George school uniform just for taking part in the challenge.

An additional £20 ASDA Voucher is sent to mum’s who aren’t lucky enough to scoop one of the top 3 prizes as a thank you for our efforts in participating,so this was a win win situation..

I was so pleased that I managed to buy the full school uniform for £20-50 as my son was in the bigger size for everything (being younger you would get the same things well under £20-00 such a bargain)!!

I got-
  • 2 school polo Shirts
  • 1 jumper
  • 1 pair of trousers 
  • and a pair of shoes all for £20-50...
Asda have a great range of back to school uniform at fantastic price and the great thing is you can buy on line or in store or both depending which you prefer.

The Olympics may be over for the minute, however in our house its like a mini Olympics everyday.

Although that's sometimes just navigating the kids bedrooms!!.

I have 4 children and they all love to sport. Sport is something we do most days and the kids love keeping both themselves and me fit.

With this in mind here is my sons design....

Drum roll please ...


I love my sons bag and he is very pleased with it too.He can't wait to take it to school with his PE kit in...

Obviously this post might only be available for so long as the International Olympic Committee do not like people using their Olympic rings in anything,so we shall await the lawyers letter.

My son is only 9 and he is not going to sell the bag or use it for commercial gain,it might inspire him to be an Olympian, so please do not be too hard on him Mr Rogge.!

About this post-we were lucky to be asked by Asda to take part in this great competition and was sent all the above school uniform and a creative pack for my son to make his bag.

I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.

Update we did not win the best bag or most comments prize,we did however get sent a £20-00 Asda voucher to spend in-store which was lovely of them ...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig